Personalised ‘Since…’ Prints
A unique personalised print showing your name and year of birth with a special baby photograph.
These fabulous bespoke prints are totally unique to you. Celebrate birth years long gone or more recent, and display it with one of your favourite baby photographs as a beautiful print.
Each design is individually created and emailed to you as a proof for approval before printing. A print is then created on Fuji Crystal Archive paper in a Satin Matt finish and posted to you ready for framing.
An amazing conversation starter when hung on any wall, these are great as one offs or as complete family sets.
Your personalised artwork is printed on Fuji Crystal Archive paper in a Satin Matt finish.
10″ x 8”
Standard delivery – £3.50 (mainland UK)
Special delivery – £6.50 (mainland UK)
Please note this print is delivered unframed. (For your information this print is photographed in a Habitat Dark Birch frame)
- Once you have placed your order I will contact you to request your photo and payment. You will also need to provide the names and date as you would like them to appear.
- There are two design options.
Design One. The text sits on the image
Design Two. The text sits on a white bar at the base of the image. Please see ‘Together Since’ prints for example.
The design used is dependent on the image provided and is at my discretion.
- To ensure all of the personalised details are correct I will email a design proof to you for approval ahead of production.
- You should allow approximately two weeks for delivery of your print.
Choosing your image
- For these prints the images that work best are when the child is on their own, ideally with uncluttered space around them (this allows for the type to sit over the image clearly)
- You can send colour or black and white original images. The final print will however always be produced in black and white. The quality of the final image is dependant on the image supplied.
- Please ensure the image you supply is of a good quality (ideally 300dpi) and in a jpeg format. Scanning and retouching of older images, transparencies and negatives can be arranged for an additional cost.
- If you are supplying original prints or transparencies, these will be returned with your print and you must choose the ‘Special Delivery’ postage option to ensure their safety. I also suggest they are sent to me by a recorded form of delivery in a hard backed envelope.
- Ideally the image you choose should be able to work in a ‘portrait’ format.
- Choosing the right image will help to get your artwork right first time and minimise any delays at the proofing stage.
If you have any questions please contact me.